There are a number of plugins that can be used to facilitate the management of your WordPress website (backing it up, cloning it, migrating it to another address, or installing an exact copy on your local computer for development [aka a sandbox]).
The plugin, Updraftplus Premium (which costs from $70 to $140 a year depending on how many licenses you need) is recommended by many bloggers.
Here is the link to General and Presales Questions
Here’s the link to purchase Updraftplus Premium.
And here is the Support Center link: Welcome to UpdraftPlus support. This webpage has direct links to:
- Getting the best from your support request
- This page tells you how to plan your support query efficiently. Be sure and carefully review the suggestions prior to contacting support so that you will get the best help.
- frequently asked questions (faqs) page
- “For instant answers, take a look through our information-packed faqs page.”
- YouTube Channel
- “If you need guidance on basic operations, take a look at our growing YouTube channel.”