What follows is an outstanding link to The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia Pediatric Courses:
CHOP Open-access Medical Education provides free open access pediatric medical education to health care professionals from around the world.
Endocrinology and Nephrology Course
This seminar focuses on endocrinology and nephrology, and was delivered in Salzburg, Austria, from April 9 – 15, 2017. Topics include diabetes, kidney disease, disorders of growth and obesity.
- See all presentations (13)
- Diabetes Technology and the Quest for the Artificial Pancreas
- Imaging of the Kidneys and Urinary Tract
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Disorders of Growth
- Precocious Puberty
- Neonatal Kidney Disease
- Adrenal Disorders
- Tubular Disorders of Electrolyte Disorders
- Human Obesity Syndromes: An Overview
- Polycystic Kidney Disease and Ciliopathies
- Kidney Transplant