Here is a Link to The Lancet Infectious Diseases HIV Prevention Resource Center. The site has links to a number of resources including CME learning opportunities.
Here are links to some of the resources linked on the above web page.
- CDC Recommendations for HIV Prevention with Adults and Adolescents with HIV in the United States, 2014
- CDC 2015 Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines
- CDC HIV Preexposure Prophylaxis Guidelines, 2014
- NIH Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents In HIV-1–Infected Adults and Adolescents
- CDC HIV Surveillance Report, 2016
- CDC Prevention IS Care Resource Kit Materials
- CDC Partner Services Providers Quick Guide
- CDC Vital Signs on HIV and Injection Drug Use
- CDC Vital Signs MMWR
- CDC State Health Department Public Health Resources
- HRSA Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program
- CDC Occupational HIV Transmission and Prevention Among Health Care Workers (PEP)
- HIV Medicine Association (HIVMA)
- American Academy of HIV Medicine (AAHIVM)