These are the pediatric books I find most helpful
(10) Pediatric Radiology: The Requisites, 2009
This is a great summary of pediatric imaging.
(9) Instant Work-ups: A Clinical Guide to Pediatrics
This book is a quick reminder of how to evaluate common pediatric problems.
(8) Challenging Cases in Pediatric Emergency Medicine, 2009
This outstanding book has 77 pediatric emergency cases. The book reminds us to always think of (and rule out) the potentially life-threatening causes of each common pediatric problem.
(7) Atlas of Procedures in Neonatology, 4th ed
This book is an excellent companion to the Neonatal Resuscitation Textbook. The fifth edition is due out in October of this year.
(6) Pediatric Telephone Protocols, Office Version, 13th ed, 2011.
These protocols assure that telephone pediatric advice is safe and accurate.
(5) Manual of Emergency Airway Management, 4th ed, 2012
This textbook is the basis of The Difficult Airway Course. The book well explains airway management of adults and children.
(4) Atlas of Pediatric Physical Diagnosis, 6th ed, 2012
This is simply the best pediatric physical diagnosis book there is. When you buy the book, you get access to a free online edition.
(3) Neonatal Resuscitation Textbook, 6th ed, 2011.
This sixth edition is better than ever and now the included dvd features nine different resuscitation cases as well as excellent procedure videos.
(2) Pediatric Advanced Life Support Provider Manual, 2011.
Everyone caring for children should review this book and take the PALS course on a regular basis.
(1) The Harriet Lane Handbook, 19th ed, 2012.
I think this is the single most useful pediatric book there is. And you get online access to the book.