This post contains a link to PulmCrit- Tranexamic acid for traumatic brain injury (CRASH3). October 14, 2019 by Dr. Josh Farkas. with additional resources [links from Dr. Farkas post].
I posted these links to remind myself of this excellent review by Dr. Farkas of CRASH3.
And here are additional resources from Dr. Farkas’ post:
- EM Nerd (Rory Spiegel)
- St Emlyn’s (Simon Carley)
- Rebel EM (Salim Rezaie)
- The Resus Room (including interview with author Ian Roberts)
- EM Lit of Note (Ryan Radecki)
- SGEM (Ken Milne, Salim Rezaie)
- BadEM (Craig Wyile)
- Tranexamic acid, CRASH-2, and pragmatism with Tim Coates (EMCrit, Scott Weingart)
- How CRASH2 got it right (Scott Weingart on the Maryland CC project)
- The Bottom Line (Adrian Wong)
- Its time for TXA in massive hemorrhage (REBEL EM, Salim Rezaie)
- CRASH-2: Tranexamic acid in major trauma (Core EM, Anand Swaminathan)
- Wiki Journal Club
- The Bottom Line (George Walker)
- St Emlyn’s (Dan Horner)
- Tranexamic Acid in Trauma Karim Brohi
- Karim Brohi on tranexamic acid in trauma. With the “TXA denier’s handbook” laminated with sarcasm, Karim’s talk is a must-hear.
- [This video refers to the CRASH2 study. But everything in this video applies in spades to CRASH3.]