In this post, I link to various sections of The Global Library Of Women’s Medicine [Home]. This is the link for you to start exploring this wonderful medical education site.
Here are links to other resources on this site. All are available to all doctors and nurses at no charge.
About The new Continuing Professional Development awards (CPDs) from FIGO – The International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics
The Continuous Textbook of Women’s Medicine-An online only publication
15 Volumes published recently – 4 additional Volumes due late 2022
First Volumes available from September 2022 – with further Volumes due end 2022 and early 2023
by The International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology under the Editorship of Professor Gianluigi Pilu. Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Bologna, Italy
The Eradication Of Rh-new expert resources to inform and educate.
Genetic Conditions: Chromosomal and Single Gene Disorders and Non-invasive Prenatal Testing. First published: February 2021
Abnormal Lie/Presentation. First published: February 2021
Companions To Management: A new rapid-reference resource for midwives
- Short but detailed memory aids providing practical clinical guidance on a wide range of relevant conditions
- Each topic is descibed under the following headings: DESCRIPTION, DIFFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS, MANAGEMENT ALGORITHM plus Associated resources and Further reading
- Up to 90 separate Companions planned – scheduled for ongoing publication over the next 18 months
- To be provided in multiple languages
- Regularly updated to ensure ongoing clinical referance
- Available in due course on a special FREE Welfare of Women app – for instant reference at any time and anywhere
NB The WoW app will also include skills videos, tutorials, management algorithms and a range of additional materials
Please Remember Abigail–And Other Women Like Her