Here is list of some of The National Institute For Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) mental health treatment guidelines (accessed 7-11-2013):
- Self-harm: the Short-term Physical and Psychological Management and Secondary Prevention of Self-harm in Primary and Secondary Care (NICE, 2004c; NCCMH, 2004b).
- Obsessive-compulsive Disorder (NICE, 2005a; NCCMH, 2006).
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) (NICE, 2005b; NCCMH, 2005).
- Antenatal and Postnatal Mental Health (NICE, 2007a; NCCMH, 2007).
- Depression (NICE, 2009a; NCCMH, 2010b).
- Depression in Adults with a Chronic Physical Health Problem (NICE, 2009b; NCCMH, 2010a).
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder and Panic Disorder (with or without Agoraphobia) in Adults (NICE, 2011a; NCCMH, 2011a).
- Self-harm: Longer-Term Management (NICE, 2011c; NCCMH, forthcoming). A NICE guideline on social anxiety disorder is expected in 2013.”
- Social anxiety disorder: recognition, assessment and treatment of social anxiety disorder, Web Guideline, Full Text pdf.