What follows is an outstanding link to The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia Pediatric Courses:
CHOP Open-access Medical Education provides free open access pediatric medical education to health care professionals from around the world.
Infectious Disease Course
This seminar focuses on infectious diseases, and was delivered in Salzburg, Austria, from Feb. 26 – March 4, 2017. Topics include antibiotics, infection prevention and control, the immune system, influenza, C. difficile and epidemiology.
- See all presentations (18)
- Overview of Infection Prevention and Control
- CRE to VRE, Global Spread of Antibiotic Resistance
- Reviewed. Topic is important but could not see how to apply this lecture to primary care.
- Fever of Unknown Origin
- Addressing Vaccine Hesitancy in a Changing World
- The Immune System
- Primary Immunodeficiencies
- Vaccination of Immunocompromised Children
- Infections of the Heart: Endocarditis, Myocarditis, Pericarditis
- As the Flu Flies: What’s New with the Flu
- Fever and Rash Syndromes
- Infections of the Central Nervous System: Meningitis and Encephalitis
- New Viruses To Worry About In Returning Travelers
- Cystic Fibrosis 101
- C. Difficile, Fecal Transplant, and the Microbiome
- VRE to MRSA, Global Spread of Antibiotic Resistance
- Clusters, Outbreaks and Epidemics