What follows are some resources on pediatric ultrasonography which are relevant to primary care physicians.
The following references are from the above article:
- Vieira RL, Hsu D, Nagler J, et al. Pediatric emergency medicine fellow training in ultrasound: consensus educational guidelines. Acad Emerg Med. 2013;20(3):300-306.
- Doniger S. Pediatric Emergency and Critical Care Ultrasound: Cambridge University Press; 2013.
- Marin JR, Lewiss RE. American Academy of Pediatrics CoPEM, et al. Point-of-care ultrasonography by pediatric emergency medicine physicians. Pediatrics. 2015;31(7):525.
- American College of Emergency Physicians. Policy Statement: Emergency Ultrasound Guidelines. Dallas, TX: American College of Emergency Physicians, 2008.
- American Board of Pediatrics. Pediatric Emergency Medicine: Subspecialty In-training, Certification, and Maintenance of Certification Examinations. Chapel Hill, NC: American Board of Pediatrics, 2011.