Here is a list of all the types of resources available on PedsCases, Categories.
In addition to reviewing the YouTube video, be sure to download and review:
- PDF of the slides and lecture
- This is the script along with the slides inserted at the appropiate points.
- PDF of the Script
- This is simply the script without the slides. The advantage of this is that it is faster to scroll through for review
And here is the video:
Before You Begin 0:55
- Correct patient, correct study
- Quality: penetration and exposure
- [Abdominal] Views
The above links are to articles on those views from Radiopedia:
Radiopaedia.org is a rapidly growing, open-edit radiology resource, compiled by radiologists and other health professionals from across the globe.
Radiopaedia’s mission is to create the best radiology reference the world has ever seen and to make it available for free, for ever, for all.
Pediatric radiography is a subset within general radiography specializing in the radiographic imaging of the pediatric population.
The general principles of radiography remain the same. However, additional consideration needs to be taken into account when determining patient-specific exposure factors, immobilization techniques and appropriateness of examinations.
Due to the differences between pediatric radiography and adult imaging, separate general pediatric articles have been broken into anatomical sub-sections.