1. Asthma-related deaths [PubMed Abstract] [Full Text HTML] [Full Text PDF]. Multidiscip Respir Med. 2016 Oct 12;11:37. eCollection 2016.
2. Why asthma still kills from the Royal College of Physicians Produced by: National Review of Asthma Deaths: This link: “Why asthma still kills is the National Review of Asthma Deaths’ (NRAD) first national investigation of asthma deaths in the UK and the largest study worldwide to date. The primary aim was to understand the circumstances surrounding asthma deaths in order to identify avoidable factors and make recommendations to improve care and reduce the number of deaths.”
3. The national review of asthma deaths: what did we learn and what needs to change? [PubMed Abstract] [Full Text HTML] [Full Text PDF]. Breathe (Sheff). 2015 Mar;11(1):14-24. doi: 10.1183/20734735.008914.
4. Asthma Imaging from emedicine.medscape.com
Updated: Mar 04, 2016
5. Computerized Tomography Scans in Severe Asthma: Utility and Clinical Implications [PubMed Abstract] [Full Text HTML] [Full Text PDF]. Curr Opin Pulm Med. 2012 Jan;18(1):42-7. doi: 10.1097/MCP.0b013e32834db255.