Evaluation of a Limp
by Peter.MacPherson Aug 10, 2010 from PedsCases:
This podcast gives students an approach to the evaluation of limp in children and provides an overview of a number of common or serious causes of limp. This podcast was written by Peter MacPherson and Dr. Janet Ellsworth. Peter is a medical student at the University of Alberta. Dr. Ellsworth is the Divisional Director of pediatric rheumatology at the Stollery Children’s Hospital in Edmonton and a Professor of Pediatrics at the University of Alberta.
- Case: Knee pain in a 6 year old male
- Podcast: Pediatric Fractures
- Podcast: Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
- Podcast: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Podcast: Septic Arthritis Part 1 and 2