What follows is an outstanding link to The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia Pediatric Courses:
CHOP Open-access Medical Education provides free open access pediatric medical education to health care professionals from around the world.
This seminar focuses on neonatology and was delivered in Salzburg, Austria, from October 21 – 27, 2018. The lectures are prepared by staff from Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) in weeklong modules that are prepared in affiliation with the American Austrian Foundation’s Open Medical Institute. The lectures of this seminar are presented in the order of the live event.
- See all presentations (14)
- What’s New in Apnea of Prematurity?
- Persistent Pulmonary Hypertension of Neonates
- Therapeutic Hypothermia
- Simulation for Neonatal Resuscitation
- Neonatal Jaundice
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Medical Care at the Edge of Viability
- Lung Protective Ventilation to Prevent BPD
- Evidence Based Medicine in Neonatology
- Neonatal Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Quality Improvement in the NICU
- Pathogenesis, Prognosis and Prevention
- Brain Injury in the Preterm Infant