What follows is an outstanding link to The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia Pediatric Courses:
CHOP Open-access Medical Education provides free open access pediatric medical education to health care professionals from around the world.
This seminar focuses on Pediatric Neurology, and was delivered in Salzburg, Austria on November 13 – 19, 2016. Topics include febrile seizures, phakomatoses use of EEGs, epileptic syndromes, and epilepsy surgery.
- See all presentations (12)
- Febrile Seizures
- Acute Weakness
- Neonatal Seizures
- The Floppy (and weak) Baby
- EEG Workshop
- Treatment of Medication Resistant Epilepsy
- Myopathy and Neuropathy
- Pediatric Status Epilepticus Management
- EEG Monitoring and Seizures in Critically Ill Children
- Epilepsy Surgery