In this post I link to and post on three outstanding resources on Hirschsprung Disease.
- Hirschsprung’s Disease (HD) and Enterocolitis
SEAN M. FOX, APRIL 8, 2011. From Pediatric EM Morsels
- Hirschsprung Disease (Infographic) [Link is to the Infographic]
by Shuxia Côté-Sergerie May 17, 2021. Pedscases Note (Infographic).
- “This PedsCases Note provides a one-page infographic on Hirschsprung Disease. It reviews clinical presentation, investigations, and treatment for this critical condition. It was created by Shuxia Cote-Sergerie, a medical student at University of Sherbrooke with the help of Dr. Jacob Langer, a pediatric surgeon at the University of Toronto.”
- Pedscases‘ Approach to Hirschsprung Disease
by Kieran.Purich Oct 18, 2016
Here is the introduction from Pedscases‘ Approach to Hirschsprung Disease
by Kieran.Purich Oct 18, 2016.:
This podcast outlines an approach to Hirschsprung disease in children. Listeners will learn to identify clinical features, develop a differential diagnosis, and appropriately investigate and manage patients with Hirschsprung disease. This podcast was developed by Kieran Purich with the help of Dr. Ioana Bratu. Kieran is a medical student at the University of Alberta and Dr. Bratu is a pediatric surgeon and Associate Professor at the University of Alberta and Stollery Children’s Hospital.
All that follows is from the above Pedscases podcast and show notes.
- Podcast: Approach to Pediatric Abdominal X-rays
- Podcast: Chronic Abdominal Pain
- Podcast: Down Syndrome