In this post, after reviewing the chapter, I link to Dr. Farkas’ Internet Book Of Critical Care (IBCC) [Link is to the Table of Contents] – Posterior Reversible Encephalopathy Syndrome (PRES). June 9, 2021, by Josh Farkas
Here are all of the other IBCC chapters referenced in the Posterior Reversible Encephalopathy Syndrome (PRES). June 9, 2021, by Josh Farkas
- Guillain Barre Syndrome (GBS)
July 27, 2020 by Josh Farkas
- Paroxysmal sympathetic hyperactivity (PSH)
May 22, 2021 by Josh Farkas
- Thrombotic microangiopathies (including TTP, ST-HUS, and C-HUS) December 24, 2016 by Josh Farkas
All that follows is from the chapter.
- Clinical presentation
- PRES-RCVS (Reversible Cerebral Vasoconstriction Syndrome) overlap
- Lumbar puncture
- Questions & discussion
- PDF of this chapter (or create customized PDF)
The Internet Book of Critical Care is an online textbook written by Josh Farkas (@PulmCrit), an associate professor of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at the University of Vermont.