All that follows is from the above resource.
This podcast presents an approach to the diagnosis and management of the different subtypes of Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis. This podcast was written by Brieanne Rogers and Dr. Janet Ellsworth. Brieanne is a senior medical student at the University of Alberta. Dr. Ellsworth is a Pediatric Rheumatologist and Professor of Pediatrics at the Stollery Children’s Hospital and University of Alberta.
- Note: Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
- Case: Painful arm in a 4 year old female
- Case: Knee pain in a 6 year old male
- Podcast:Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Podcast: Evaluation of a Limp
- Podcast: Septic Arthritis Part 1 and 2
Specialty Area:Clinical Presentation: