In this post, I link to some resources from The American College Of Obstetricians And Gynecologists:
- Practice Bulletins are evidence-based documents that summarize current information on techniques and clinical management issues for the practice of obstetrics and gynecology.
- Committee Opinions are ACOG committee assessments of emerging issues in obstetric and gynecologic practice and are reviewed regularly for accuracy.
- A Practice Advisory is a brief, focused statement issued to communicate a change in ACOG guidance or information on an emergent clinical issue (eg, clinical study, scientific report, draft regulation).
- Task Force Reports provide evidence-based guidance on specific topics, and may apply either to the ob-gyn specialty or multiple disciplines.
- Well-Woman Task Force Components of the Well-Woman Visit
- Neonatal Encephalopathy And Neurologic Outcome. Second Edition, Reaffirmed 2019
- Neonatal Brachial Nerve Palsy. Reaffirmed 2019
- Report Of The Presidential Task Force On Patient Setting In The Office Setting. April, 2010
- Management of Depression During Pregnancy: A Report from the American Psychiatric Association and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. September, 2009