Links To Resources On The Medical Treatment Of Opioid Use Disorder
(1) Buprenorphine Therapy for Opioid Use Disorder [PubMed Abstract] [Full Text HTML] [Full Text PDF]. Am Fam Physician. 2018 Mar 1;97(5):313-320.
(2) Editorial: Treating Opioid Use Disorder as a Family Physician: Taking the Next Step [Full Text HTML] [Full Text PDF]. Am Fam Physician. 2018 Mar 1;97(5):302-306.
(3) SUBLOCADE™ (buprenorphine extended-release) is the first once-monthly extended-release form of buprenorphine. Accessed 4-13-2019.
(4) Treatment of Opioid Use Disorder: Waiver Qualifying – 8 Hours Online Course from The American Society of Addiction Medicine.
(5) Qualify for a Practitioner Waiver from The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
This entry was posted in Medical News
. Bookmark the permalink