What follows is an outstanding link to The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia Pediatric Courses:
CHOP Open-access Medical Education provides free open access pediatric medical education to health care professionals from around the world.
Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine Course
This seminar focuses on Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine, and was delivered in Salzburg, Austria on January 10-16, 2016. Topics include pediatric cardiac arrest, pediatric difficult intubation, acute respiratory distress syndrome and using technology in medical education.
- See all presentations (6)
- Pediatric Cardiac Arrest Resuscitation and Post Resuscitation Care
- Situational Awareness Clinical Deterioration
- Medical Education: An Overview of Key Theories & Frameworks
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Lessons Learned from the PeDI (Pediatric Difficult Intubation) Multicenter Registry