What follows is an outstanding link to The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia Pediatric Courses:
CHOP Open-access Medical Education provides free open access pediatric medical education to health care professionals from around the world.
Emergency Medicine Course
This seminar focuses on pediatric emergency medicine and was delivered in Salzburg, Austria, from January 21 – 27, 2018. The lectures are prepared by staff from Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) in weeklong modules that are prepared in affiliation with the American Austrian Foundation Open Medical Institute. The lectures of this seminar are presented in the order of the live event.
- See all presentations (16)
- Where the [Pediatric CPR] Guidelines End
- Emergencies In The First Month Of Life
- To Tube Or Not To Tube? Is That The Question?
- Worrisome Chief Complaints In Pediatrics
- Visual Diagnosis Cases
- Pediatric Abdominal Emergencies
- Indelible Moments: Keeping It Personal
- Medical Decision-making in Pediatric Medicine
- Approach to Evaluation of Febrile Infants In The Emergency Department
- Child Abuse: The Silent Crime
- Pediatric Oncological Emergencies
- Abdominal Trauma In Children
- Do Not Harm: Pediatric Patient Safety In Emergency Medicine
- ED Approach to New-onset Afebrile Seizures In Children
- Pediatric Orthopedic Emergencies