What follows is an outstanding link to The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia Pediatric Courses:
CHOP Open-access Medical Education provides free open access pediatric medical education to health care professionals from around the world.
This seminar focuses on orthopaedics and was delivered in Salzburg, Austria on Aug. 28 to Sept. 3, 2016. Topics include pediatric upper and lower extremity fractures, arthritis in children, limb deformities and many more.
- See all presentations (10)
- Pediatric Upper Extremity Fractures
- Acute Arthritis in Children
- Pediatric Lower Extremity Fractures
- Approach to Limb Deformity in Children
- Chronic Arthritis in Children
- Osteomyelitis, Septic Arthritis and Benign Bone Tumors
- Pattern of Deformity
- Chronic Recurrent Multifocal Osteomyelitis (CRMO)/Chronic Noninfectious Osteomyelitis (CNO)
- Protecting Bone Health in Pediatric Rheumatic Diseases
- Amplified Musculoskeletal Pain