In this post I link to and excerpt from the following resources:
- Feasibility of Single Channel Oximetry for Mass Screening of Obstructive Sleep Apnea [PubMed Abstract] [Full Text HTML]. EClinicalMedicine published by The Lancet. June 06, 2019
- Overnight pulse oximetry for obstructive sleep apnea screening among patients with snoring in primary care setting: Clinical case report [PubMed Abstract] [Full Text HTML]. J Family Med Prim Care. 2018 Sep-Oct; 7(5): 1086–1089.
- Overnight pulse oximetry for screening of obstructive sleep apnea
in at-risk adult patients in the primary care setting: prospective case
series [PubMed Abstract] [Full Text HTML] [Full Text PDF]. Family Medicine and Community Health 2017;5(3):215–222
- The Role of Overnight Pulse-Oximetry in Recognition of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome in Morbidly Obese and Non Obese Patients [PubMed Abstract] [Full Text HTML] [Full Text PDF]. Maedica (Buchar). 2013 Sep; 8(3): 237–242.
- This article has been cited by other articles in PMC.
- Overnight Pulse Oximetry and Its Use In The Diagnosis of OSA [Full Text HTML]. March 6, 2020 RTSleepWorld.
- Validation of overnight oximetry to diagnose patients with moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnea [PubMed Abstract] [Full Text HTML] [Download Full Text PDF]. BMC Pulmonary Medicine 15(1):24 · March 2015.
- The above article has been cited by 15 articles in PubMed Central.