In addition to the CDC’s awesome web page linked to below, please see:
- Influenza History And Vaccine Podcast And Show Notes from CoreIM. Posted: December 18, 2019
- Flu Diagnosis and Treatment: Mind the Gap Series Podcast and Show Notes from CoreIM. Posted: February 19, 2020.
In this post I link to the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)’s web page, What You Should Know About Flu Antiviral Drugs:
On This Page
- Can flu be treated?
- What are antiviral drugs?
- What should I do if I think I am sick with flu?
- Should I still get a flu vaccine?
- What are the benefits of antiviral drugs?
- When should antiviral drugs be taken for treatment?
- What antiviral drugs are recommended this flu season?
- How long should antiviral drugs be taken?
- What are the possible side effects of antiviral drugs?
- Can children take antiviral drugs?
- Can pregnant women take antiviral drugs?
- Who should take antiviral drugs?