Go ahead and download the app to your smart phone right now.
Both patients and doctors should familiarize themselves with this really useful app.
All that follows is from the web page QuestionBuilder App – An AHRQ App for Digital Healthcare:
An AHRQ App for Digital Healthcare
The AHRQ QuestionBuilder app helps patients and caregivers prepare for medical appointments and maximize visit time. It’s as easy as 1-2-3:
- Download the mobile app.
- Select or create questions to ask.
- Save the questions to a calendar appointment or send them to any email address so that the information is handy during medical visits.*
How to Use the AHRQ QuestionBuilder App (3 minute 49 seconds)
Audio description version (3 minutes, 53 seconds)
The AHRQ QuestionBuilder App (1 minute 54 seconds)
Audio description version (1 minute, 54 seconds)
Use the QuestionBuilder App to:
- Prepare and organize questions by type of medical encounter.
- Take photos of insurance cards, pill bottles, or even a skin rash.
- Access consumer education materials and videos.
Introducing the AHRQ QuestionBuilder App (Audio Described) (41 seconds)
Audio description version Link to Exit Disclaimer (41 seconds)
The evidence-based content and questions created with the app are available at no charge for phones, tablets, or laptops via both iOS and Android operating systems.
* All input resides on users’ own devices; nothing is stored in the app.
The app is available at no cost through the Apple App Store and Google Play.Page last reviewed May 2019
Page originally created March 2019