This is my “minicourse” on push-dose vasopressors. In this post I review:
- EMCrit Podcast 205 – Push-Dose Pressors Update
August 7, 2017 by Dr. Scott Weingart from EMCrit.
- Safety Considerations and Guideline-Based Safe
Use Recommendations for “Bolus-Dose” Vasopressors in the Emergency Department [PubMed Abstract] [Full Text HTML][Full Text PDF].
- Bolus-Dose Vasopressors in the Emergency Department: First, Do No Harm; Second, More Evidence Is Needed [PubMed Abstract] [Full Text HTML] [Full Text PDF]. Ann Emerg Med. 2018 Jan;71(1):93-95
- YouTube video, Push-Dose Pressors, March 14, 2019 from Core EM. The video discusses the preparation of and use of both push-dose vasopressors, epinephrine and phenylephrine.
- YouTube video, Vasopressors Explained Clearly: Norepinephrine, Epinephrine, Vasopressin, Dobutamine… , August 19, 2018 from MedCram.
- YouTube video, ICU Bootcamp: Pressor Selection – Inopressors and Vasopressors – Residency Critical Care Education, Sept 25, 2018 from ICU Boot Camp.