Today, I take a brief look at the telemedicine company, Lyra*.
What follows below is a recruiting ad for the company powered by Lever, a recruiting and talent management company
Mental Health Telemedicine Physician (Remote)
- MD or DO – Board certified, ideally in internal or family medicine
- Unrestricted license
- Strong interest in, and passion for, mental health
- Desire to deepen expertise in mental health careExcellent time management skills
- Comfortable using technology to deliver care virtually
- Able to dedicate 20 hours total across 2-5 days per week during regular business hours. Some patient communication may be required outside of these set hours as well.
- Advance your career with a new subspecialty
- Receive one month of paid onboarding and training
- Determine your own schedule and work remotely from your own home or office. Get paid for administrative time, not just clinical hours
- Paid vacation, company holidays, and sick time
- Equity: We offer you the ability to own part of Lyra and share in the potential success of the organization
- Access to the tools and equipment you’ll need to be successful in your role, including a Lyra laptop, custom-built EMR, and UpToDate software
- Full malpractice and tail coverage
- Full service processing and coverage of cost for additional state licenses
- Free, ongoing continuing education to enhance and broaden your skills in assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of common psychiatric illnesses
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.
The entire web page above is from the recruiting company and Talent Management Company, Lever.
The application form.
The above page is actually a general website introducing Lyra.