In this post I link to and display the PedsCases Notes infographic of May 7, 2020, “Acute Management Of Croup”:
This PedsCases Note provides a one-page infographic on the acute management of croup, based on the CPS Practice Point guideline. It outlines common symptoms to look for in mild, moderate, and severe presentations of croup, and presents a treatment and management flowchart for each presentation. It was created by Sparsh Shah, a 4th year medical student at the University of Toronto.
- Podcast: Acute Management of Croup – CPS Podcast
- French Podcast: La Prise en charge du croup
- CPS Practice Point: Acute Management of Croup in the Emergency Department
- Podcast: Approach to a Child in Respiratory Distress
- Case: Runny nose, cough, and sore throat in a 2 year old girl
Here is the link to the Acute Management of Croup that you can print out.