Note to myself: The Additional Resources below are the pulmonary hypertension resources that I’ve reviewed for this post.
The following infographic is from #80: Pulmonary Hypertension, freeways, and cows in heart failure JANUARY 29, 2018 By MATTHEW WATTO, MD of The Curbsiders:
(1) Pulmonary Hypertension and Right Ventricular Failure in Emergency Medicine [PubMed Abstract] [Full Text PDF]. Ann Emerg Med. 2015 Dec;66(6):619-28. doi: 10.1016/j.annemergmed.2015.07.525. Epub 2015 Sep 3.
(3) Echocardiographic Assessment of Pulmonary Hypertension: A Guided Protocol From the British Society of Echocardiography [PubMed Abstract] [Full Text HTML] [Full Text PDF]. Echo Res Pract. 2018 Sep; 5(3): G11–G24. Published online 2018 May 11. doi: 10.1530/ERP-17-0071
(4) 2015 ESC/ERS Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary hypertension: The Joint Task Force for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and the European Respiratory Society (ERS) [PubMed Abstract] [Full Text HTML] [Full Text PDF]. Eur Heart J. 2016 Jan 1;37(1):67-119. doi: 10.1093/eurheartj/ehv317. Epub 2015 Aug 29.
(3) Pulmonary Hypertension – Episode #80 Awesome Help From The Curbsiders – With Additional Resources
Posted on August 24, 2018 by Tom Wade MD
(4) Diagnosis Of Pulmonary Hypertension In Primary Care
Posted on July 29, 2018 by Tom Wade MD
(5) Emergency Recognition And Management Of Pulmonary Hypertension And RV Failure – Help From Drs. Wilcox and Weingart (EMCrit 181)
Posted on July 25, 2018 by Tom Wade MD