In this post, I link to and embed the PedsCases Note (Infographic) [Link is to the complete list of PedsCases Notes], Acute Management of Croup, by Sparsh.Shah May 07, 2020:
This PedsCases Note provides a one-page infographic on the acute management of croup, based on the CPS Practice Point guideline. It outlines common symptoms to look for in mild, moderate, and severe presentations of croup, and presents a treatment and management flowchart for each presentation. It was created by Sparsh Shah, a 4th year medical student at the University of Toronto.
Click on the link for the full-screen PDF handout shown below.
- Podcast: Acute Management of Croup – CPS Podcast
- French Podcast: La Prise en charge du croup
- CPS Practice Point: Acute Management of Croup in the Emergency Department
- Podcast: Approach to a Child in Respiratory Distress
- Case: Runny nose, cough, and sore throat in a 2 year old girlFile:
Attachment Size Acute Management of Croup.pdf 449.95 KB